L'orto di Bruno [Bruno's Vegetable Garden]

What's been happening in Bruno's vegetable garden lately?


If you are new to this blog I suggest you start reading from the Introduction onwards.

Friday, September 01, 2006

My Garden Beds

I have several garden beds in my backyard. Below is a simple overview diagram, with South at the top (I live in Australia :)


+---------------------------------------------------------------------
|{Fig Tree}| {Olive Tree}| |{Persimmon} |{Mandarine} |
| | | | | |
| | | | | |
| BED #1 | BED #2 | BED #3 | BED #4 | BED #5 |
| | | | | |
| | | | | |
| | | {Peach} | | {Lemon}|
+------------------------------------------------------------------+
|
| {lawn}
| {Apricot Tree}
|
| {Plum Tree}
|
|
|{Olive Tree}
|
|
| +-----------------------------------------------------------------+
| | |
| | H O U S E |
| | |